Volgers

woensdag 8 juni 2011

Poll 10#

Dear readers

Lieve lezers

It is so busy the last few weeks! But I am almost done with the bachelor part of my study and then I have finally some vacation and I promise I will blog everyday again ;) For now I got the results of last months question: What is your favorite color of the China Glaze - Up & Away Collection? The result is not really what I expected but that is even more fun! Let's take a look:
1. Peachy Keen (40%)
2. Grape Pop (30%)
3. Re-Fresh Mint (29%)

Het is zo druk de afgelopen weken! Maar ik ben bijna klaar met het bachelor gedeelte van mijn studie en dan heb ik eindelijk wat vakantie en ik beloofdat ik dan weer elke dag zal bloggen ;) Voor nu heb ik de resultaten van de poll van afgelopen maand met de vraag: Wat is je favoriete kleur van de China Glaze - Up & Away Collectie? De resultaten waren niet helemaal wat ik verwacht had, dus dat is nog leuker! Laten we kijken:
1. Peachy Keen (40%)
2. Grape Pop (30%)

3. Re-Fresh Mint (29%)

Personally my top 3 is: Grape Pop, Four Leaf Clover and Sugar High. Fun to see that there are so many different kinds of preferences!

Mijn persoonlijke top 3 is: Grape Pop, Four Leaf Clover en Sugar High. Grappig om te zien dat er zoveel verschillende voorkeuren zijn!

Do you love the Up & Away Collection as much as I do? It is now available in my store: www.thecolorpalette.nl

Hou je ook zo van de Up & Away Collectie als ik? Het is nu verkrijgbaar in mijn winkel: www.thecolorpalette.nl

Vote also for this months question it is about China Glaze again!
With love Melanie


Stem ook deze maand weer, het gaat weer over China Glaze!
Liefs Melanie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten