Volgers

woensdag 15 juni 2011

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY - China Glaze - LOL

Dear readers,

Lieve lezers,

Today is a big day! It is one big anniversary! Because today my lovely cat Toulouse is 1 year and my blog exists also 1 year! I really love to blog about my hobby and my passion. I hope you all like to read it and I will go on next year! Let it be another year full of nailpolish and beautiful nails!

Vandaag is een grote dag! Het is een grote verjaardag! Want vandaag is mijn lieve katje Toulouse 1 jaar en mijn blog bestaat ook 1 jaar! Ik ben gek op het bloggen over mijn hobby en mijn passie. Ik hoop dat jullie het leuk vinden om te lezen en komend jaar ga ik er gewoon mee door! Laat het maar weer een leuk jaar worden vol nagellak en mooie nagels!

Because it is a special day I would like to show you a special nailpolish. Personally I think it is sooo pretty: China Glaze - LOL:

Omdat het vandaag een speciale dag is wil ik jullie graag een speciale lak laten zien. Persoonlijk vind ik hem echt zoooo mooi: China Glaze - LOL:

1 coat on the photo, click to enlarge.

1 coat op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

I just love the OMG collection of China Glaze. The holo's are very subtle and when there is no light the color are very light, so you can wear it also to work! But ofcourse with the sunlight on your nails it is the best! LOL is the purple one and I love it! :D Unfortunately they are discontinued, so you are very lucky if you can get your hands on this one. Lucky me, I bought the whole collection, just before they stopped!
With love Melanie

Ik ben gek op de OMG collectie van China Glaze. De holo's zijn heel subtiel en als er geen licht is dan wordt de kleur heel licht, dus je kan het ook gewoon dragen op je werk! Maar natuurlijk met het zonlicht op je nagels is het het beste! LOL is de paarse en ik ben er helemaal weg van! :D Jammer genoeg worden ze niet meer geproduceerd, dus als je deze nog kan krijgen mag je jezelf gelukkig prijzen. Gelukkig voor mij, ik had net de hele collectie gekocht, vlak voordat de collectie gestopt werd!
Liefs Melanie

9 opmerkingen:

  1. happy bloganniversary and happy birthday to your cat too! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy blogversary!
    And birthday toToulouse ^^
    Great polish!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Happy Blogoversary! *throws confetti*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy bloggiversary, and happy birthday to the kitty too!!
    Here's to another fabulously polished year! n_n

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Happy Blog Anniversary and happy B-day to your cat! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beetje laat maar Happy Blog Anniversary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. this is pretty! mine is L8R G8R. happy Blogsary! :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading your blog! you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi Melanie! i recently discover your blog and I absolutely love it!

    I've just started a blog of my own, and I'd love it if you'd subscrib. The link is - http://conceptionail.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hi Melanie! I've recently discovered your blog and it great! Keep up the good work!

    I've just started a blog of my own, and I'd love it if you'd subscribe. The link is - http://conceptionail.blogspot.com

    See you there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen