Volgers

vrijdag 22 juli 2011

China Glaze - Spontaneous

Dear readers,

Lieve lezers,

First of all, sorry sorry sorry for not blogging for so long. It's already been a month since the last time. Everything is so hectic lately. I was doing my last exams and I have a boyfriend almost two months now and last week I was ready to blog again and then I got the flu or something like that, it's almost over now. I can't wait to blog everyday again, to be honest I really missed it. That's why I want to thank my followers for still visiting my blog and for all your comments! Thanks!

Ten eerste, sorry sorry sorry voor het niet bloggen. Het is alweer bijna een maand geleden sinds de laatste keer. Alles is zo hectisch de afgelopen tijd. Ik moest mijn laatste tentamens maken en ik heb een vriend nu bijna twee maanden en de afgelopen week was ik helemaal klaar om weer te bloggen en kreeg ik de griep of iets wat er op lijkt, het is nu bijna over. Ik kan echt niet wachten om weer elke dag te bloggen en om eerlijk te zijn heb ik het echt gemist. Daarom wil ik mijn volgers bedanken dat zij nog steeds mijn blog hebben bezocht en comments hebben achter gelaten! Dank jullie wel!

More good news since two days I am official 'Bachelor of Health Sciences'. Sounds good right? :) It means I finished the first three years of my study, next year I start with my Master Health Science.

Meer goed nieuws sinds twee dagen ben ik officieel 'Bachelor of Health Sciences'. Klinkt goed he? :) Het betekend dat ik de eerste drie jaar van mijn studie heb afgerond, volgend jaar start ik met mijn Master Health Science.

Back to the nailpolish. Because I was away for so long I want to show you a nailpolish I own since the begining of my addiction: China Glaze - Spontaneous:

Terug naar de nagellak. Omdat ik zolang ben weg geweest wil ik jullie een nagellak laten zien die ik heb sinds het begin van mijn verslaving: China Glaze - Spontaneous:
2 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

2 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

I love China Glaze so much... but you all know that already.. and If you read my blog for a while you know I love purple also alot. So a purple that is made by China Glaze must be perfect and that is exactly what Spontaneous is! It is not from a brand new collection and that is what I also like about it. Because most blogs are about the newest colors which is absolutely nice to read, but sometimes it is good to look back to older polishes because there are some great ones out there! :) What do you think about an older polish like Spontaneous?


Ik hou zoveel van China Glaze... maar dat wisten jullie allang.. en als je mn blog al een poosje leest dan weet je ook dat ik erg van paars hou. Dus een paars die gemaakt is door China Glaze moet dan perfect zijn en dat is precies wat Spontaneous is! Het is niet van een gloednieuwe collectie en dat vind ik ook leuk hieraan. Want de meeste blogs focussen op de nieuwste kleuren, wat erg leuk is om te lezen, maar soms is het ook goed om terug te blikken op de wat oudere lakken, want er zitten echt een aantal mooie tussen! :) Wat vind jij van een ouder lakje zoals Spontaneous?

I am so glad to be back, I really missed my blog and missed my readers!
With love Melanie

Ik ben zo blij om weer terug te zijn, ik heb mijn blog echt gemist net als mijn lezers!
Liefs Melanie

1 opmerking:

  1. Welcome back! I love seeing older polishes, it's always a nice change from all the other blogs showing new collections. This is a gorgeous purple, and I think I might actually have it but haven't worn it yet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen