Volgers

zondag 2 januari 2011

Essence - Hypnotic Posion

Good afternoon

Goedemiddag

Today is my last free day, tomorrow I have to go back to college, but that is totally fine with me, because I want to get started again.

Vandaag is mijn laatste vrije dag, morgen moet ik weer aan de studie, maar dat is prima, want ik wil graag weer beginnen.

Today I want to show you a nailpolish I bought a half year ago. It is Hypnotic Posion of Essence. It is the only shimmer I have from Essence I think. Let's take a look.

Vandaag wil ik jullie een nagellak laten zien die ik ongeveer een half jaar geleden gekocht heb. Het is Hypnotic Posion van Essence. Het is geloof ik de enige shimmer die ik heb van Essence. Laten we eens kijken.
2 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

2 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

It is a spectaculair color. This is not from the new collections and the quality of Essence nailpolish wasn't at their best at that time, but this was one of the expections. Beautiful red and plum color. I love to wear this one on my toes.
With love Melanie

Het is een spectaculaire kleur. Het is niet van de nieuwe collecties en de kwaliteit van Essence nagellak was op dat moment nog niet al te best, maar dit was een van de uitzonderingen. Prachtig rood en plum. Ik draag deze graag op mn tenen.
Liefs Melanie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten