Volgers

zaterdag 6 november 2010

Essence - Walk Of Fame

Hi girls

Hoi meiden

My foot is not so good... since this afternoon I have stronger painkillers and it works but the sideeffect is that I am feeling nauseous. But oke..

Mijn voet is er volgens mij niet zo goed aan toe.. heb sinds vanmiddag sterkere pijnstillers gekregen en het helpt wel alleen bijwerking is dat ik met een misselijk gevoel zit. Maar ja..

Today a beautiful, nice, fashion and cheap lacquer to talk about, Essence - Walk Of Fame.

Vandaag mooi, leuk, modieus en goedkoop lakje te bespreken, Essence - Walk Of Fame.
2 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

2 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

This one is so good right now. All the taupe kind a colors are perfect this fall! The structure of Essence is highly improved and I am so happy about it! It dries pretty fast and I like that too. Because my life is very busy, like many of yours, and when you want a fast manicure Essence is doing a great job. I love the color, what do you girls think about it?

Deze is zo good voor nu. Alle taupe kleuren zijn perfect voor deze herfst! De structuur van Essence is sterk verbeterd en ik ben er echt blij mee! Het droogt lekker snel en dat vind ik ook wel erg fijn. Want mijn leven is zo druk, vast zoals bij vele van jullie, en als je dan een snelle manicure wilt dan is Essence echt handig. Ik hou van de kleur, wat vinden jullie?

I need a little more then 50 followers till my next giveaway! I am so excited because I have some nice stuff to give away!
With love Melanie

Ik heb nog 50 en een beetje volgers nodig tot mijn volgende giveaway! Ik ben zo enthousiast want ik heb leuke spulletjes om weg te geven!
Liefs Melanie

3 opmerkingen:

  1. That's a pretty color! I hope your foot improves soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OOH I just bought that one the other day. I love taupes too. :)

    Hope your foot gets better soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your foot! Hope you get better soon
    Love the essence colour

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen