Volgers

maandag 6 september 2010

Stamp Matching: Casuelle - 33

Hi dear readers

Hoi lieve lezers

Today I had my first day again and not everything went as it should be but I'm happy and I'm looking forward to the next year.

Vandaag mijn eerste dag weer gehad en ondanks dat niet alles soepel verliep toch tevreden en ik heb er weer zin in.

Then last night, I thought, when I was half asleep, the subject 'Stamp Matching' is totally uneasy and unclarifying. I mean you can't find anything in that list. So tada :) new idea. I make the pages for collection and stamp matching the same. Click on collection to find swatches and click on stamp matching to find posts back about the stamping colors on all my nailpolishes, with ofcourse my opinion. The colors I have are: Black, Light Gray, Silver, White, Gold, Yellow, Pastel Orange, Red, Psyche Pink, Pink, Pastel Pink, Pastel Violet, Violet Pearl, Blue, Sky Pearl, Pastel Blue, Pop Green, Pastel Green, Apple Green, Green and Chocolate. There are more colors, but I don't think that they are interesting. So these are the colors that Iwill stamp for you on all my nailpolishes. It will be a huge work to do this, so I would be able to finish this quick.

Dan vannacht, ik bedacht me, toen ik half sliep, dat het kopje 'Stamp Matching' totaal onhandig en onoverzichtelijk was. Ik bedoel je kan met geen mogelijkheid daar iets vinden. Dus tada :) nieuw idee. Ik maak mijn collectie en stamp matching pagina gelijk. Bij de collectie kan je klik op het lakje en dan kan je de swatch terug vinden en bij de stamp matching kan je in een post terug vinden hoe alle kleuren er op staan, met mijn mening er uiteraard weer bij. De kleuren die ik heb zijn: Black, Light Gray, Silver, White, Gold, Yellow, Pastel Orange, Dark Orange, Red, Psyche Pink, Pink, Pastel Pink, Pastel Violet, Violet Pearl, Blue, Sky Pearl, Pastel Blue, Pop Green, Pastel Green, Green en Chocolate. Er bestaan nog meer kleuren, maar die vind ik niet interessant genoeg. Dus deze kleuren zal ik stempelen op al mijn kleuren nagellak. Je kan begrijpen dat dat een enorm karwei wordt, daarom zal het ook niet snel af zijn.

Please let me know how you feel about this new design, I think your opinion is really important.

Laat alsjeblieft weten hoe jullie deze nieuwe opzet vinden, ik vind jullie mening namelijk erg belangrijk.
Click to enlarge.

Klik om te vergroten.

Black: Visible and good combination = ++
Light Gray: Visible and good combination = ++
Silver: Invisible and bad combination = --
White: Visbible and good combination = ++
Gold: Invisible and bad combination =
--
Yellow
: Visible and good combination =
++
Pastel Orange
: Invisible and bad combination =
--
Dark Orange
: Invisible and bad combination = --


Click to enlarge.

Klik om te vergroten.

Red: Visible and bad combination = +/-
Psyche Pink
: Invisible and bad combination = --
Pink: Invisible and bad combination =
--
Pastel Pink
: Visible and good combination =
++
Pastel Violet
: Visible and good combination =
++
Violet Pearl
: Visible and good combination =
++
Blue
: Visible and good combination = ++
Sky Pearl: Visible and good combination = ++



Click to enlarge.

Klik om te vergroten.

Pastel Blue: Visible and good combination = ++
Pop Green
: Visible and good combination =
++
Pastel Green
: Visible and good combination = ++
Apple Green: Visible and bad combination =
+/-
Green
: Visible and bad combination = +/-
Chocolate: Visible and good combination =
++

I hope you think this is interesting and useful, but let me know I am very curious.
With love Melanie


Ik hoop dat jullie het interessant en handig vinden, maar laat het me maar horen ik ben erg benieuwd.
Liefs Melanie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten