Volgers

donderdag 11 november 2010

Diamond Cosmetics - I Lilac You

Hi girls

Hoi meiden

Today will be the last training before the first contest. The first of this year, and we have alot of great talent. Ofcourse after saterday I will let you know how it went!

Vandaag is de laatste training voor de eerste wedstrijd. De eerste wedstrijd van het jaar, en we hebben echt veel talent. Natuurlijk zal ik na zaterdag laten weten hoe het gegaan is!

Tomorrow the hospital.. getting a little nervous..

Morgen naar het ziekenhuis.. beetje nerveus..

Today I want to show you this cute nailpolish of Diamond Cosmetics and it is called I Lilac You.

Vandaag wil ik jullie dit schattige lakje van Diamond Cosmetics laten zien en het heet I Lilac You.
3 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

3 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

Normally I am not into the very pale colors, but this one, I have to admit it, really surprised me! It is very pale lilac and it is after the first coat like nothing is on the nail. So I thought... this is going to be the first Diamond Cosmetic that didn't work for me... but.. after the second coat it became better and this is the result after 3 coats. I would really wear this. It is very nice to wear for work. And I think it is just a cute color! I get it from the Boozyshop.

Normaal houd ik niet zo van die hele lichte kleuren, maar deze, en ik moet het toegeven, verraste me echt! Het is heel erg licht lila en na de eerste coat is het net alsof er niets op je nagel zit. Dus ik dacht dit gaat de eerste Diamond Cosmetic worden die tegenvalt.. maar.. na een tweede coat werd het beter en na 3 coats was dit het resultaat. Ik zal deze echt gaan dragen. Het is heel netjes voor op het werk en ik vind het gewoon een schattige kleur! Ik heb het gekregen via de Boozyshop.

With love Melanie

Liefs Melanie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. That is really pretty. Soft and feminine. I like it. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What surprises me the most is that it is NOT lilac :)

    Still very pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen