Volgers

donderdag 18 november 2010

Sinful Colors - Starburst

Goodmorning

Goedemorgen

Yesterday I found a bold place on Paris her paw, so this afternoon I have to go with her to the doctor. I am a bit nerveous because she is normally very active and now she isn't... I really hope it is something innocent...

Gisteren vond ik een kaal plekje op Paris haar poot, dus deze middag ga ik met haar naar de dierenarts. Ik ben een beetje zenuwachtig, want normaal is ze heel erg actief en nu niet... Ik hoop dat het iets onschuldigs is...

Today I want to show you Starburst of Sinful Colors.

Vandaag wil ik jullie Starburst van Sinful Colors laten zien.

3 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

3 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

This is soooo cute! Really little stars on your nails.. But I have to say that I was busy for maybe an half hour with these four fingers. Why? Because the stars are pretty heavy and so the drop of the brush. So you really need to go fishing for stars. It takes alot of time, but I like the result. Just take time to make your manicure complete. Cute holographic stars!

Dit is zoooo schattig! Kleine sterretjes op je nagels.. Maar ik moet zeggen dat ik met deze 4 vingers ongeveer een half uur ben bezig geweest. Waarom? Omdat de sterretjes best zwaar zijn en die glijden van je borsteltje af. Dus je moet echt gaan vissen naar sterretjes. Het neemt echt veel tijd in beslag, maar ik vind het resultaat echt heel leuk. Neem gewoon veel tijd om een manicure met deze sterretjes te maken. Schattige holografisch sterretjes!

With love Melanie

Liefs Melanie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute! I have one like this from Hot Topic. I didn't get the stars to stick around for very long. :( I think I'm gong to try it again this weekend because you've inspired me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is really pretty. But I know what you mean about fishing for the stars and stuff. I like glitter polish but it is a lot of work to get the glitter on the brush. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen