Volgers

vrijdag 10 december 2010

Diamond Cosmetics - Mauve

Good afternoon

Goedemiddag

I am waiting for the feedback... and untill then I have nothing else to do for my research..

Ik ben aan het wachten op de feedback.. en tot dan kan ik niets doen voor mijn onderzoek..

So I will show you another Diamond Cosmetics nailpolish, Mauve:

Dus wil ik jullie een nieuwe Diamond Cosmetics nagellak laten zien, Mauve:

2 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

2 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

This is really a beautiful color and it is really gorgeous pink, but the name is Mauve.. I am so sorry, but I really think that mauve is a different shade then this.. But oke, don't look at the name and you have got a wonderful pink nailpolish. It is cheap and it works so good for me. The Boozyshop is the place where I get these. Great service all the time.

Dit is echt een prachtige kleur en het is prachtig roze, maar de naam is Mauve.. Het spijt me, maar ik vindt dat Mauve een andere tint is dan dit.. Maar oke, vergeet de naam en je hebt een super mooi roze lakje. Het is goedkoop en het werkt voor mij echt perfect. Deze komt bij de Boozyshop vandaan. Altijd goede service.

Tonight I am going to watch Mary Poppins the musical!

With love Melanie

Vanavond ga ik naar Mary Poppins de musical!
Liefs Melanie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I agree with you that the name does not represent the color, it is very pretty on you though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very pretty colour! Although I agree it doesn't look like Mauve at all :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen