Volgers

maandag 27 december 2010

Icing - Grape A Licous

Hi girls

Hoi meiden

I hope everyones christmas was great. Now we are moving on to the new year it is time to look back at this year. Good things, bad things, strange things and things that you won't ever forget. To start with a strange thing. I got this nailpolish from Miranda because the brush wasn't right (it was thick and the hairs were not in one line) and she couldn't work with it so she ask me if I wanted it. Not that I am such a good hairdresser, but with it couldn't get worse so I tried to make it better with a scissor. It is a little mircale because it works fine now! Woohoo!

Ik hoop dat iedereen een mooie kerst heeft gehad. Nu komen we alweer aan het einde van het jaar en is het tijd om terug te kijken op afgelopen jaar. Goede dingen, slechte dingen, vreemde dingen en dingen die je nooit meer vergeet. Om te beginnen met iets vreemds. Ik heb deze nagellak van Miranda gekregen want het borsteltje was niet goed (het was erg dik en de haren stonden alle kanten uit) en ze kon er niet mee werken dus ze vroeg aan mij of ik het wilde hebben. Nu dat ik zo'n goede kapper ben, maar erger dan dit kon het toch al niet worden, dus ik heb geprobeerd het beter te maken met een schaar. Het is een klein wonder want nu werkt ie prima! Woehoe!
2 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

2 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

Like I said the brush was bad, but now it is a little bit better. This makes application not very easy, but it is possible. The reason why I took all this effort was the great magenta purple color with the multicolored glitter. Very pretty! This is my first Icing. I am not sure if I want more of these, because this is obviously a mistake and I don't have a good vision on the quality of this product.

Zoals ik al zei het borsteltje was slecht, maar nu is het wel een beetje beter. Dit maakt applicatie niet erg makkelijk, maar het is mogelijk. De reden waarom ik zoveel moeite heb gedaan was omdat het een prachtige magenta paarse kleur is met vele kleuren glitter. Heel mooi! Het is mijn eerste Icing. Ik weet nog niet of ik meer wil van deze, want het is natuurlijk een productie fout en ik heb nu nog geen goed beeld van de kwaliteit van dit product.

Do you have Icing's and what do you think of them?
With love Melanie

Heb jij Icing's en wat vind je van ze?
Liefs Melanie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I am starting to love Icings polishes and this is a real stunner! I like it on you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is a pretty colour. I don't own any Icing polishes... We don't have an Icing store in my stupid little podunk town and I don't get down to Phoenix as often as I would like. *sigh*

    I would have just decanted that pretty polish into an empty, cleaned out bottle with a better brush. Tho I must admire your hairdressing skills on your polish brush. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen