Volgers

donderdag 9 december 2010

Orly - Sky Blue Pink

Hi girls

Hoi meiden

Good news, good news! My foot was hurting so badly since I got the rubber cast. So yesterday I went back to the hospital and a doctor took finally time to look at it, because it is 5 weeks ago now. He said oke let's try it without any cast at all. So now I have this kind of sock for support and I can walk a little bit! And the pain is almost completely gone. I am so happy that he came up with this suggestion!

Goed nieuws, goed nieuws! Mijn voet deed zo ontzettendveel pijn nadat ik het rubbere gips had gekregen. Dus gisteren kon ik terecht naar het ziekenhuis en de dokter nam eindelijk echt de tijd om er naar te zijn, want het is nu 5 weken geleden. Hij zei oke laten we het proberen zonder gips. Dus nu heb ik een soort steunkous en ik kan een beetje lopen! En de pijn is praktisch verdwenen. Ik ben zo blij dat hij met dit idee kwam aanzetten!

Now I want to show you one nailpolish that I adore:


Nu wil ik jullie een nagellak laten zien waar ik verliefd op ben:
3 coats on the photo, click to enlarge.

3 coats op de foto, klik om te vergroten.

It is made for French Manicure, but I don't think the same about that. I love to layer this one over all my other nailpolishes and the effect is duochrome blue/pink + the color of the original nailpolish. Very cool! Like this... hmm maybe I will wear it sometime like this. I love Orly alot, it is always of good quality and the results are always awesome, just like this one! I want Orly, I want Orly!

Het is gemaakt voor French Manicure, maar ik heb er een andere mening over. Ik hou er echt van om deze te gebruiken als finish over mijn andere nagellak. Het effect is duochrome blauw/roze + de kleur van de basis nagellak. Heel cool! Zoals het nu is zonder andere lak... hmm misschien zal ik het wel eens dragen zoals nu. Ik ben echt gek op Orly, het heeft altijd een goede kwaliteit en de resultaten zijn gewoon super gaaf, net als bij deze! Ik wil Orly, ik wil Orly!

At this moment I have 199 followers, 1 more and my giveaway will start!
With love Melanie

Op dit moment heb ik 199 volgers, 1 meer en mijn giveaway zal van start gaan!
Liefs Melanie

3 opmerkingen:

  1. lovely color! and I'm glad to hear about your foot!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love this on u! but it seems too streaky on me the first time i applied :( i shall try it soon enough!
    take care :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen