Volgers

zaterdag 25 december 2010

M12 Ruby Science Christmas

First of all: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Ten eerste: Fijne kerst allemaal!

I am very curious how other people celebrate christmas. This is what I am going to do today. First of all everybody will dress up in their pretty clothes and then with our family we sit down our christmas tree and give presents to each other and have some nice chocolate and other christmas candy. After that we go to my grandpa and grandma and there are also presents for each other and we finish with a great diner. Presents are always nice, but for us that is not what christmas is about. It's about being together with the ones you love!

Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe andere mensen kerstmis vieren. Dit is wat ik in ieder geval ga doen vandaag. Eerst komt iedereen is z'n mooie kleren en dan gaan we gezamelijk bij de kerstboom zitten en geven cadeautjes aan elkaar en er is altijd wat lekkers bij zoals chocolade, schuimpjes en andere lekkere dingetjes. Daarna gaan we naar mijn opa en oma en ook daar geven we cadeautjes aan elkaar. De cadeautjes zijn altijd leuk, maar voor ons is dat niet waar kerst omdraait. Het gaat er om dat je samen bent met degene waar je van houdt!

Ofcourse I made a christmas manicure, hope you like it as much as I do.

Natuurlijk heb ik ook een kerst manicure gemaakt, hoop dat jullie het net zo leuk vinden als ik.

Click to enlarge.

Klik om te vergroten.

I used the christmas colors red and green, but I wanted to be with glitter so I took China Glaze - Ruby Pumps and Orly - It's Not Rocket Science. This last one is by the way one of my favorite nailpolishes. The left sides of the nail are red and the right side is green. Just two layers of each. Then I used M12 which is a must have for the holidays I think! For my pinkie I choose the candycane, the christmas tree for my ring finger, for my middle finger I picked the bells and for my index I used the cute little snowman. On my thumb, not on the photo, I have got Santa and Merry Christmas, but I never photograph my thumb. For the stamping I used Konad Pastel Green and I think it is better then white, because this is a slightly better combination. I totally love this manicure because it contains my favorite nailpolish, it is in real christmas colors and the christmas images are very cute.

Ik heb gebruik gemaakt van de kerstkleuren rood en groen, maar ik wilde ook wat glitter dus heb ik gekozen voor China Glaze - Ruby Pumps en Orly - It's Not Rocket Science. De laatste is trouwens een van mijn favoriete nagellakken. De linkerzijde van mijn nagels heb ik rood gemaakt en de rechter groen. Gewoon twee laagjes van elk. Toen heb ik M12 gebruikt, waarvan ik vind dat het een must have is voor de feestdagen! Voor mijn pink koos ik voor de zuurstok, de kerstboom voor mijn ringvinger, voor mijn middelvinger heb ik de klokjes genomen en voor mijn wijsvinger gebruikte ik de kleine schattige sneeuwman. Op mijn duim, niet op de foto, heb ik de kerstman en Merry Christmas, maar ik fotografeer nooit mijn duim. Voor het stempelen heb ik Konad Pastel Green gebruikt en ik denk dat dit een betere keuze is dan wit, want dit een toch een betere combinatie. Ik vindt deze manicure erg geslaagd, want het bevat mijn favoriete nagellak, het is in echte kerstkleuren en de kerst plaatjes zijn erg schattig.

I hope you all enjoy christmas!
With love Melanie

Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal genieten van kerst!
Liefs Melanie

3 opmerkingen:

  1. So sweet and very festive! :)
    For us Christmas is all about being together as well, so we often celebrate with the whole family together! We do exchange presents too, and we are always inventing funny ways to do so.

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the manicure! My Christmas my brother and I open out gifts, then my aunt, her friend, and boyfriend come over. We eat then open gifts. THEN I go to my boyfriends house to eat again (it kills me too much food lol) and then open gifts again. lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen