Volgers

zondag 15 augustus 2010

Tagged

Hey everyone,

Hoi allemaal,

I'm tagged by
www.miranniesnails.blogspot.com. Let's see what the questions are.

Ik ben getagd door www.miranniesnails.blogspot.com. Nou eens kijken wat de vragen zijn.

1. Have you every felt so disapointed by a nailpolish that you wanted to throw I out of the window? And why?
1. Ben je ooit zo telleurgesteld geweest in een nagellak dat je het uit het raam wilde gooien? En waarom?

O yes, I wrote already about it. The ones who saw it will know directly about which one I'm talking: Etos - 016. It's yellow, it's sloppy, it's earwax, it's horror.. bleh..
Ow ja, ik heb er ook al over geschreven. Degene die het gelezen hebben weten direct over welke ik het heb: Etos - 016. Het is geel, het is jakkie, het is oorsmeer, het is gruwel.. bleh..

2. What is your top 3 favorite nailpolishes?
2. Wat is je top 3 favoriete nagellakjes?

O this is so difficult, because I just removed my top 25 because it switch so much. But at this moment. 1. China Glaze - Strawberry Fields 2. China Glaze - For Audrey 3. China Glaze - Grape Pop.
Ow dit is zo moeilijk, want ik heb juist vandaag mijn top 25 verwijderd omdat het zo vaak wisselt. Maar op dit moment. 1. China Glaze - Strawberry Fields 2. China Glaze - For Audrey 3. China Glaze - Grape Pop.

3. What is your favorite online store?
3. Wat is je favoriete online winkel?

Favorite national shop is
www.nailpolishfashion.nl
Favorite international shop is
www.transdesign.com
Favoriete nationale winkel is www.nailpolishfashion.nl
Favoriete internationale winkel is
www.transdesign.com

4. Is there anything you'd like to share with us that you haven't told before?
4. Is er iets dat je met ons wilt delen wat je nog niet eerder hebt verteld?

I tried to stop biting my nails for 21 years. I tried everything that is possible to help you quit, but nothing worked. Until I found Konad and all the wonderfull nailpolishes that exist! People ask me all the time if my nails are fake, because they just cannot believe that I really quit.
Ik heb 21 geprobeerd om te stoppen met nagels bijten. Ik heb alles geprobeerd dat mogelijk is om je te helpen te stoppen, maar niets werkte. Totdat ik Konad tegen kwam en al de prachtige nagellakken die er bestaan. Mensen vragen continu of ik nepnagels draagt, omdat ze gewoon niet kunnen geloven dat ik echt gestopt ben na al die jaren.

5. What is your favorite song at the moment?
5. Wat is je favoriete liedje op dit moment?

O difficult one. There are so many beautiful songs... But if I had to choose it would be Katie Melua - The closest thing to crazy.
O dit is een moeilijke. Er zijn zoveel mooie liedjes.. Maar als ik er een moest kiezen dan zou het Katie Melua - The closest thing to crazy worden.
Plus a photo, now you know who is writing for you and you know a little bit more about me.

Plus een foto, nu weten jullie wie er voor jullie schrijft en nu weten jullie ook weer een beetje meer over mij.

Now I will tagged
www.nihrida.blogspot.com

Nu tag ik www.nihrida.blogspot.com

Have a nice evening!
With love Melanie

Nog een fijne avond!
Liefs Melanie

1 opmerking:

  1. Thanks for tagging me. I already posted the answers on my blog, if you're interested. =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen